And too long since I last posted on my blog! I'm so sorry about that!
Here's what's new and changing:
1. Focusing on rare and exotic gemstone beads.
2. I started making jewelry and opened up an etsy jewelry shop: http://www.jenniferpottner.etsy.com/ .
3. I am creating my own sterling silver links and beads handmade by the art of lost wax casting. This process moves along slowly...nothing new in the direct future, but look for more this fall.
4. I'll be introducing and listing Zoa Arts handmade shibuichi components to both my website and my etsy this summer! If you need any of these pieces now, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Two big buying trips planned in July and August!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog!