Saturday, September 17, 2011

Show Schedule

This is the remainder of my show schedule for 2011.  I am in the process of setting up my show schedule for 2012.


SHOW SCHEDULE FOR 2011- more details to come as the dates approach.
(I will bring my complete inventory including artisan sterling silver to all of these.  Shows marked with an ** are lampwork bead shows only. )
**SEPTEMBER 24
 Allybeads Lampwork Bead Trunk Show for MVLBA.com, Milford, Ohio ( I won't be there personally, I will be at the Bead Street USA show, but I am sending a couple of trays of lampwork beads.  The remaining inventory will be in Sharonville.)

SEPTEMBER 24-25
Bead Street USA, Sharonville Convention Center for Rock Candy Beads LLC

**OCTOBER 22
 Pink Flamingo, Columbus, Ohio for MVLBA.com

**NOVEMBER 17, 18, 27, Dayton Ohio Kettering Tower Lampwork/Jewelry Show for MVLBA.com.

**DECEMBER 1, 2 Dayton Ohio 40 W 4th St. Lampwork/Jewelry Show for MVLBA.com

DECEMBER 9-11, Gem Street USA, Sharonville, Ohio for Rock Candy Beads LLC